ADDITIONAL VAN INSURANCE
Gladiator can provide you with a number of ancillary products in addition to your van insurance policy. These are offered to allow you to create a complete package that will cover you and your property for most eventualities.
Is your van your business lifeline? We could help you stay on the road and get on with your business.
If your van was stolen and unrecovered or written off as a result of a road traffic accident, theft, attempted theft, fire, act of God, vandalism or malicious damage you could be left without a van.
Get yourself covered for just £34.00
Gladiators Van Hire Includes:
- A light commercial vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes
- A hire van for up to 21 days
- Named drivers with a full licence are covered too
- £200 alternative if you choose not to take up the hire van option
Are there any restrictions?
- The Insured Person must be a full driving licence holder aged between 21 – 84 years old
- A maximum of 2 claims can be made per year
- You must report the claim within 28 days of the insured incident to validate cover
- Does not cover provisional licence holders, UT driving offences or driving instructors
How do I claim?
Call the Claims Line 0344 571 2714.
If the vehicle has been stolen call the police and obtain a crime reference number.
How do I purchase Van Hire?
You can buy online with your insurance or you can call us up to 14 days after taking out a Gladiator policy. Call us on 0333 220 2095 for more information.
Please check our Van Hire documents.