ADDITIONAL VAN INSURANCE
Gladiator can provide you with a number of ancillary products in addition to your van insurance policy. These are offered to allow you to create a complete package that will cover you and your property for most eventualities.
Goods in Transit Cover
Losing your tools from the back of your van could seriously damage your earning ability; you can cover your tools, materials and stock with our Goods in Transit policy.
It is important that you do not under insure your tools, material and stock.
How much does it cost?
The cost of Goods in Transit cover depends on the level of cover you need, you can get:
What do I get for my money?
- Goods in Transit provides cover for tools, materials or stock stored in your vehicle
- There is no single item limit
- It covers for fire damage, impact damage and theft - So if you were involved in an incident and you tools were damaged inside the van, they’re covered
Are there any restrictions?
- Your vehicle must be locked
- This covers you 24hrs a day 7 days a week anywhere in the UK, provided the vehicle is not left unattended for more than 24hrs
- There is no cover for items such as money, documents, mobile phones and sat navs
- Cover is only provided within the UK
- Does not provide cover to market traders and door to door sales people
- T&Cs apply if you have had previous tools claims
How do I claim?
If your tools or stock are stolen, you must notify the police immediately in order to validate a claim. You will also need to provide your certificate when submitting a claim. Call 0161 235 3161
How do I purchase Goods in Transit Cover?
Call us on 0800 519 6767 for more information.
You can read more about Goods in Transit cover in our downloadable