ADDITIONAL VAN INSURANCE
Gladiator can provide you with a number of ancillary products in addition to your van insurance policy. These are offered to allow you to create a complete package that will cover you and your property for most eventualities.
Excess Protection Insurance covers the reimbursement of the excess you have paid when you have been involved in a claim.
Excess Protection will cover your policy excess to the level of cover you choose - which are, up to £250, up to £500 or up to £1000.
How much does it cost?
There are three levels of protection available whatever your needs:
|£250 Excess Cover||£34.99|
|£500 Excess Cover||£39.99|
|£1000 Excess Cover||£49.99|
What do I get for my money?
- Both your compulsory and voluntary excesses would be covered
- Unlimited claims up to your yearly cover level
- Cover for fault and 50/50 claims
Are there any restrictions?
- Cost of claim must exceed your policy excess
- You must pay your excess first but then claim it back on this policy, as long as you haven't used up your annual limit
- Claims must be made within 31 days of your van claim being settled
- Does not cover glass claims
How do I claim?
Just call 0344 571 2723 within 31 days of settlement of your claim by your motor Insurer.
How do I purchase Excess Protection?
You can buy online with your insurance or you can call us up to 14 days after taking out a Gladiator policy. Call us on 0333 220 2095 for more information.
You can read more about Excess Protection in our downloadable